The Lothian Lotto is Livingston Football Club's very own weekly lottery, with cash prizes of up to £5,000 available to win in our accumulator draw.
The most recent result is:
There were no winners of the jackpot this week, next week's jackpot is £2400.
There were no winners of the £100 three ball prize this week.
There were four players matched two numbers, winning £10 each:
The draw was made by Chief Executive, Ged Nixon.
One entry a week costs £1 - just like the National Lottery - but your chances of winning are significantly greater!
What's more, all monies raised from participants in the Lothian Lotto go directly back into the youth development scheme here at the club, meaning even more stars of the future will be given the chance to learn from the best and go on to represent the first team.
To take part, you can either pick your own four number combination from numbers 1-32, or you can have your numbers randomly picked by our computer.
Match all four numbers in our weekly draw and you could win the jackpot accumulator of £5,000. Match three, and you could win up to £200. And if you match two, you're guaranteed £10.
Membership of the Lothian Lotto also entitles you to benefit from a discount scheme for various local companies.
Local clubs - such as boys/girls football clubs, supporters clubs etc - can also benefit from the Lothian Lotto by saving commission for fundraising.
Interested in being in with the chance of winning big prizes whilst also helping your club? Give Charles Burnett a call on 01506 417000 or contact him here.
Alternatively, you can print out the entry form by downloading it from this website. Click here to get yours.
Lothian Lotto Rules
1. The lottery is only open to persons aged 16 and over.
2. All prizes are set, and there is no alternative.
3. The draw will take place every Monday at the offices of Livingston Football Club by a random number generator. The draw is witnessed each week and records kept of the results.
4. The winning numbers will be published on our website at WWW.livingstonfc.co.uk There is no need to claim all winners will be notified at the registered address held by us.
5. Members must keep us notified in any change of details.
6. Each entry costs £1 per draw and payment must be received by no later than close of business on Sunday of each week before the draw.
7. All proceeds after the deduction of legal prizes and expenses shall go to Livingston FC development. Any rollover prize fund not allocated shall be deemed a donation to Livingston FC Development. Livingston FC will pay any Jackpot prize when it is won.
8 . Any application for entry to the lottery may be rejected for any reason by discretion of the promoter.
9 . Winners details in brief may be used to promote further lotteries.
10 . The promoter is not responsible for any delays in payments being received whatsoever.
11. Any lottery entry may be terminated at the discretion of the promoter.
12. The promoters decision is final in any matter regarding the lottery, and once made will be final.
13. The promoter has the right to change or update rules at their discretion.
14. We are not allowed to accept entries from addresses outside Great Britain.