Livingston Football Club is continuing to produce a vibrant and active community programme designed to support the development of football from the grassroots level and to nurture the passion for Livingston FC in West Lothian and the surrounding area.
The key to the community programme is the participation in a player's pathway, for boys and girls to progress to remain interested in the club throughout their lifetime, as a player or supporter!
We aim to provide a professional and inclusive sporting platform which will maximise the opportunities for local talent to progress their ambitions. Other aims and objectives of the Livingston Football Club in the Community programme include:
• To improve the standard of coaching at the grassroots level
• To enhance the standard of player, both boys and girls, at grassroots level
• To implement and develop a comprehensive player development programme within school and out of school hours, giving everyone the chance to play regardless of colour, nationality or religion.
• To implement, through our courses, a progression for talented players
• To further develop minority groups, for example disability, pre-school age and goalkeeping.
• To work closely with existing community projects and all associations with youth development.