Standards of Performance
Livingston Football Club will set service targets wherever possible and appropriate; will strive to achieve those targets and, where possible, publish our performance against the service level targets.
Livingston FC will take action if service or safety performance falls short of published standards.
Livingston FC will publish this Charter on the Official website.
Livingston FC undertakes to keep our supporters informed as to changes at the club by what ever means it decides is the most cost effective.
Livingston FC will maintain a facility through which supporters can contact the Club. This facility will be available through the official Club website, and by post to the Club Secretary.
Livingston FC undertakes to keep our supporters informed on a regular basis of major policy changes which might affect the Club by what ever means it decides are appropriate and cost effective.
Livingston FC will publish details of the availability of and pricing policy of special needs seating and their carers.
Livingston FC will:
• publish details of the range, availability and pricing policy of all tickets.
• publish amendments at the earliest possible opportunity.
• publish our policy for returned and unwanted tickets, and our return policy for abandoned matches - which at present can be found on the reverse of match tickets.
• offer an instalment payment for season tickets.
• offer an appropriate concessionary ticket policy.
• publish its policy on visiting support ticket allocation.
• publish details of membership for the Lothian Lotto or similar scheme.
Livingston FC will undertake to keep supporters informed as to fixture changes by whatever means it decides is the most cost effective.
Livingston FC will undertake to provide a clean and safe stadium with the appropriate facilities.
Livingston FC will undertake to provide access for those with special needs.
Livingston FC will undertake to encourage an environment free of sectarian and racial abuse.
Livingston FC will undertake to provide an appropriate catering service.
Details of the next intended change of kits will be made available as soon as possible by Livingston FC.
The date of introduction will be included on the garment swing ticket.
Livingston FC will respond to any contact from a supporter within seven days, by letter or email, unless under extreme circumstances which render the club administration unable to respond.